Midvaal Water Company is situated on the banks of the Middle Vaal River next to the R502 between Potchefstroom and Orkney in the North-West Province.
Midvaal Water Company is a bulk water service provider, supplying to Klerksdorp, Stilfontein, Hartbeesfontein, Orkney and Vierfontein.
The company operates a SANAS accredited & well equiped laboratory, providing analytical services.
COMMITTED TO QUALITY
Midvaal Water Company Scientific Services is well established and has been a SANAS accredited testing laboratory since 2002 based on ISO 17025.
Our clients include municipalities, mining companies, consultants, public entities, and individuals that are concerned about the quality of their water.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Midvaal Water Company Scientific Services are committed to the following:
- Meet the general requirements of the ISO/IEC170 as well as SANAS regulatory requirements.
- Provide a high quality of professional service
- Meet the needs of our clients
- Ensure that the competency of staff members is maintained at all levels
- Deliver high standard of work within agreed upon turn-around time
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality system.
- 37 Physical, aesthetic and calculated methods
- 24 Macro chemical methods
- 65 Micro chemical methods
- 12 Organic and related chemical methods
- 29 Microbiological methods
The laboratory is open for sample submission, Mondays to Fridays, 08:00 to 15:00.
Tel: +27 18 482 9517 / +27 18 482 9500
Emergency or After Hours: +27 18 482 9533
Fax2Email: +27 86 698 4740